Sunday 1 March 2020

Join My Team

Hello Everyone,
Wow, March is here are you ready for the cooler weather? Summer has been a bitch with all the bush fires and drought. So glad we got some rain hope we get more.

 This is the last month of our Sale - A - Bration. Campaign

For this month only you can join Stampin’up! And receive these wonderful gifts plus only pay $169 and get $235 worth of product of your choice.
You don’t need to sell,you are welcome to be a discount shopper.
If you just want to be a customer that is fine with me. I love to be your Demonstrator.
I love showing you the cards I made,  also I will be doing scrapbooking pages . I been doing scrapbooking for over 16 years.
Keep an eye out on my blog https://cherylhurst.blogspot.com/
Please add your email to my blog for when I add something new. And gifts etc.
And this month all my customers will receive a special hand made card plus a free gift from me. Let’s make March a fun month are you ready!

No comments:

Creativity Now - For Demonstrators

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Stampin’Up ®️ has an event for Demonstrators only each year.  When you join SU you a can go to this amazing event a...