Wednesday 19 February 2020

Little ladybug stamp set

Hi Everyone,
The little ladybug stamp is free with any order over $500. It’s a lovely stamp set. If you can’t spend that much, how about hosting a party and with the orders will go towards getting the stamp set but you will need to make $500 to receive the gift. Contact me if you are interested. Actually it’s not very hard to spend $500. If you are thinking of spending that much come and join my team and you will get heaps of gifts from Stampin’up and me. You don’t need to sell like I do you can just be a discount shopper and no pushy sales from me. Come and join the fun. 
For $169 you will get to spend $235 on a kit of your choice etc not Sale-A-Bration items and host gifts . You can pick from the Annual Catalogue or the mini Catalogue so much to choose from. Plus you will receive a free mini trimmer, a pack of DSP 6x6 sample pack plus a stamp set of your choice ( get the dearest one lol). And you spend $235. Plus free shipping.
Contact me if you live in Australia! would you like a catalogue email cheryl_hurst@hotmail.com





No comments:

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See Texture

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 29. I See Texture Today’s challenge was to do I see Texture!I used On The Ocean Bundle, More Dazzle Specialty p...