Monday 16 March 2020

Join My Team

Hi Everyone,
OMG only 16 days left of Sale-A-Bration!
Where has the time gone?
I would love you to join my team the Southern Star’s we are small but we are mighty. I am happy for you to join, only if you want to be a discount shopper we will love you. No hard sales pitch from me at all. But if you want to sell I am happy to show you.
Con’s for joining in the next few weeks
* for $169 to get $235 worth of craft supplies and you can select anything for the Annual and Mini Catalogue up to $235.
* for the next 16 days you will get a free sample pack of paper, the cutest paper trimmer and a free Stamp Set of your choice. ( look for the dearest). 😀🥳
* plus free delivery
* and any purchase after the kit you will be getting 20% off retail price.
The only down side is you will enjoy yourself crafting .
There is a quarterly minimum but if you don’t make it hey you just become a customer.
If you want  to have a chat with me, I am happy to help you.
I can only help you if you live in Australia.
Contact me on 0432 711 287 or email me cheryl_hurst@hotmail.com
Come and join and have fun.
Love Cheryl.


No comments:

Creativity Now - For Demonstrators

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Stampin’Up ®️ has an event for Demonstrators only each year.  When you join SU you a can go to this amazing event a...