Tuesday 10 March 2020

Ornate Garden Suite

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week. Mine started with the neighbours water tank crashing our fence now to fix it. Plus I make candles and I have  an order for over 100 candles to make this week so I am very busy. But my love is scrapbooking and card making. Stampin’up have a brand new suite called the Ornate Garden Suite. OMG it’s gorgeous.
If you are a Demonstrator you can get it now! Otherwise you will have to wait until April. This suite will be in the new Annual Catalogue in June. Have a look here at the new suite.
You are always welcome to join my team the “Southern Star’s “.
Cheers Cheryl.








Look at these beautiful frames

No comments:

Creativity Now - For Demonstrators

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Stampin’Up ®️ has an event for Demonstrators only each year.  When you join SU you a can go to this amazing event a...