Hi Everyone,
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week. Mine started with the neighbours water tank crashing our fence now to fix it. Plus I make candles and I have an order for over 100 candles to make this week so I am very busy. But my love is scrapbooking and card making. Stampin’up have a brand new suite called the Ornate Garden Suite. OMG it’s gorgeous.
If you are a Demonstrator you can get it now! Otherwise you will have to wait until April. This suite will be in the new Annual Catalogue in June. Have a look here at the new suite.
You are always welcome to join my team the “Southern Star’s “.
Cheers Cheryl.
Look at these beautiful frames
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Web of Fun Bundle
Hello My Fellow Stampers, This is the perfect time to start getting your Halloween cards and gifts ready. This cute bundle is called Wen of...
-
Hello My Fellow Stampers, Honestly this is a fantastic stamp set. Which you will keep forever. The script is perfect and easy to heat embo...
-
Thank you for joining us for this month's Let's Craft Together blog hop. We are a group of multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstra...
-
Thank you for joining us for this month's Let's Craft Together blog hop. We are a group of multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstra...











No comments:
Post a Comment