Tuesday 24 March 2020

Sale - A - Bration 3rd Release is Here

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all well and as we are  in isolation what a fantastic time to get all your craft projects completed. Today Stampin’up have released their 3rd Sale - A- Bration items and they are amazing. Please only use the item codes from the flyer to receive them on qualifying orders of $90 and $180.
Please contact me if you need any help
Only 7 days remain for this fantastic offer.

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/2020/SAB/03.24.20_FLYER_SAB_3RD_RELEASE_SP.pdf

Have a wonderful day
Cheryl

No comments:

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See A Colour Combo

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 27. I See A Colour Combo Tahitian Tide, Very Vanilla and Wild Wheat. Today’s challenge was to do I see A Colour...