Sunday 26 April 2020

Need a catalogue


Hi,
I am an Australian Stampin’up Demonstrator,  I live in the Sydney area. I love making cards and scrapbooking, I have lots of fun projects to show you. Go to my FB @churst and join in there, I am on Pinterest, instagram and soon YouTube.
I will be doing videos on “ Did you know?”
Things like how to put the stickers on your stamp pads, reinking, glues, stamps so many more things.
Do  you need a catalogue the new one will be out in June 2020.
I would love to earn your business.
Please send me an email with your name and address  cheryl_hurst@hotmail.com. I can only send to Australia residents.
I would love you to be part of my family 
Cheers Cheryl 

No comments:

Thoughtful Wishes Bundle

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Thoughtful Wishes Bundle is a special bundle. The stamp set and Dies are truly amazing. This is also a suite of pro...