Wednesday 24 June 2020

Stampin’up - Paper Trimmer

Hi Everyone,
Wow, Wednesday already the time is going fast. Today I am spotlighting the Paper trimmer. I absolutely love the trimmer it’s light it cuts well and very easy to change the blades when needed. Actually the blades last a long time. It’s also has a scoring blade as well. I use the trimmer daily as this is the only one I have and I don’t need anything else. It has an extension arm for longer paper measurements. Now the trimmer has a new ruler for metric measurements. 
Here are the links to the trimmer and new metric ruler
Have a wonderful day 
Cheers
Cheryl




No comments:

Under The Moon Stamp Set.

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Happy Monday! What better way than the showcase the Under the moon Stamp Set. A hidden gem in the Catalogue, you ca...