Tuesday 1 September 2020

September 2020 Special Stater Kit Offer

 Hi Everyone,

I have some very exciting news. Have you been sitting on the fence thinking about card making / Scrapbooking well Stampin’up has a wonderful offer for you this month.

For $169 you get to spend $235 plus all these freebies.

Don’t forget you can add the new cut and emboss machine in and still have $26 to spend.

How!

Come and join my team and have some fun. No selling pressure it’s totally up to you what you want. Once you become a demonstrator/ hobby/ discount shopper . You will get 20% off you card making supplies. 

Please DM and I will chat to you about it. Absolutely no pressure.


https://ida.stampinup.com/en-au/agreement


https://cherylhurst.stampinup.net/contact_me


I would  love to craft with you

Cheers Cheryl



No comments:

Charming Duck Pond Bundle

  Hello Fellow Stampers, This is also a suite of products. The DSP is just spectacular! The colours and bright and full of spring. I decided...