Tuesday 2 March 2021

Butterfly Bouquet Blog Hop - March 2021


 Hi Everyone,
Thank you for hopping onto my blog.
I have fallen in love with this new Butterfly Brilliance Collection. So many ideas to create beautiful cards. Today’s card is a simple black and  white  with a little gold.



I used the Bricks and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, and Butterfly Brilliance Bundle,Basic Black A4 CardStock, Basic White A4 CardStock and the Gilded leafing, also the Gold Foil Sheets, Double Oval Punch, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots.




Blog Hop


11 comments:

Nancy Reynolds said...

I love the gold on the black butterfly’s. It all works together, lovely!

Theresa's Treasures said...

Very beautiful!

Deb Macdowell said...

Stunning Cheryl! The gold on the butterflies is beautiful and I love how you have cut out the bricks so the black shows! :)

Kylie said...

Really lovely card, Cheryl!

Mary Ann Curtis said...

Gorgeous card and perfect use of the 'brick' die cut. I haven't used that yet, but you've given me inspiration.

Diane Evans said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing

Alejandra Gomez said...

love the way you made those butterflies!! beautiful card!!

Annie A said...

Love this, great card Cheryl!

Julie Brown said...

Stunning!

Teah said...

Striking!

Angie McKenzie said...

So lovely! Thanks for the inspiration.

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See Bling

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 23.I See Bling Today’s challenge was to do I see Bling!  I used Notes of Nature Bundle, Neutrals Adhesive Backe...