Tuesday 11 May 2021

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - May 2021

 

Hi Everyone,
Thank you for hopping onto my blog today. I am so grateful  being in this group and to be able to share my card with you. I used the Color & Contour stamp set and Scalloped Contour dies. This will be a huge hit with our customers. absolutely in love with this bundle. My new go to bundle. 



Supplies 

Color & Contour StampSet #154994

Scalloped Contours Dies #155560

Soft Succulent A4 CardStock #155777

Evening Evergreen A4 CardStock #155575

Basic White A4 CardStock #159228

2021 - 2023 In - Color 6” x 6” DSP #155641

2021 - 2023 In- Color Jewels #155571

Polished Pink Classic Stampin’Pad #1555712

Memento Black Pad #132708



Card Measurements 

Base 14.9 x 10.5cm

Insert 14.4 x 10cm




Blog Hop


14 comments:

Annie A said...

Great card Cheryl, I have yet to use that bundle!

Theresa's Treasures said...

Very nice card. I can't wait to play with the Color and Contours!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love the scalloped edge detail Cheryl. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

Nancy Reynolds said...

Isn’t this a lovely set, the Color and Countour Stamps and Dies? Lovely card!

Maheswari Rajaguru said...

So Pretty! Love the colour combos Cheryl.

Melva Peters said...

Pretty card! This is one of my favourites from the new catalogue!

Mary Ann Curtis said...

I love the frame and color combination you used for your card - I've just ordered that die set and can't wait to use it!

Lesley Seabrook said...

Very pretty Cheryl, I love the vertical flow of the flowers and sentiment 🙂

Stamp With Sandie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing

Mo Rootes said...

Such a cute card Cheryl, I love those scalloped contour dies x

Stamp with Pauline said...

Such a fun card! I love those dies

Christy said...

Lovely card!😊

Theresa Tucker said...

Beautiful card with the black mat!

Teah said...

Love this combination! Beautiful card!

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See Food & Drink

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 22 I See Food &Drink Today’s challenge was to do I See Food &Drink I use Carnival Treats Stamp Set (Hos...