Tuesday 13 July 2021

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - July 2021


 Hi Everyone,
Thank you for Hopping with me, this is such a great program. I have learnt so much from everyone. 🙏 My Thank you cards for my  July customers are from the Hand- Penned DSP and the  2021-2023 In Color ShimmerVellum, with Pale Papaya CardStock. And using the double oval punch. What do you think? I wanted to make a simple but a stand out card. 



Card Measurements 

A4                                           US size

Base: 14.9 x 10.5 cm                         5-1/2”x 8-1/2”

Layer & Insert 14.4 x 10 cm              4” x 51/4”

Inner layer 10cm x 8cm

Inner layer 9.5cm x7.5cm


For my qualifying Customers I will be adding this Ombré Gift Bags with embellishments.



Blog Hop


10 comments:

Mary Ann Curtis said...

Such a pretty card. Using DSP to do the work always makes such a pretty card.

Julie Brown said...

Such a cute card, I love the idea of using the bags along with it! Brilliant!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Beautiful card and bag. Love that the DSP is the star. Thank you Cheryl for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop this month.

Theresa Tucker said...

Love the cards and the bags! Great job!

Nancy Reynolds said...

Soft and pretty card, and I love the addition of the ombre bag.

Lesley's Stampin Trix said...

Pretty card, love the coordinating bag!🙂 Great idea!

Stamp With Sandie said...

Pretty card and lovely idea of using the bag for embellishments. Thanks for sharing

kpittz said...

I haven't thought of using the shimmer vellum as a layer on the double oval punch. Pretty!

Mo Rootes said...

Such a pretty card Cheryl, love the co-ordinating bag x

Christy Gridley said...

Lovely & so fabulous with the matching gift bag!😊

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell Challenge - I See Embossing

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 20. I See Embossing  Today’s challenge was to do, I See Embossing. I used Starry Sky Cardstock, Starry Sky Clas...