Tuesday 17 August 2021

Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - August 2021

 

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for jumping on my blog today. For the August Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop.  I have a dazzling Thank you card for my customers this month.

I used Soft Succulent CardStock ,Pansy Petals DSP,Be Dazzling Specialty Paper with Basic White CardStock.



The tools are, Scalloped Contour Dies, Granny Apple Green,Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’Pads and Memento Ink. I used the blending Brushes to colour the DSP and a touch of wink of Stella and Matte Black Dots. I have loved all your beautiful comments from previous blogs, it means so much.💕

Thank you

Cheryl

Blog Hop


11 comments:

Maheswari Rajaguru said...

Beautiful card Cheryl. I love how you used the Be Dazzling Paper. Love it !

Kylie Bertucci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kylie Bertucci said...

What a special card Cheryl with the plaid, scallops and sparkles. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Support Program Blog Hop this month.

Theresa's Treasures said...

Love all the sparkle! Beautiful card!

Nancy Reynolds said...

I love all the sparkle!

Mary Ann Curtis said...

Your card is lovely. The Wink of Stella is a perfect addition to add sparkle to your card.

Lynne said...

Beautiful.

Stamp With Sandie said...

So sparkly, pretty cards, reminds me of picnics. Thanks for sharing

Deb Macdowell said...

Great idea using the Be Dazzling DSP and colouring it for the flowers, Cheryl! Love all the layers too!

Christy Gridley said...

So sparkly! Lovely card!😊

Mo Rootes said...

Pretty card Cheryl, love the Be Dazzling paper x

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See Food & Drink

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 22 I See Food &Drink Today’s challenge was to do I See Food &Drink I use Carnival Treats Stamp Set (Hos...