Tuesday 1 February 2022

Kylie Bertucci’s Monthly International Blog Highlights Gallery- February

 Hello Fellow Stampers,

Wow! It’s February already and another blog. I hope you like the card I made for today’s Blog. And I just like to say thank you for all your kind comments it means so much to me. And if you  feel incline thank you for your vote. 🥰 feel free the follow my journey here . 🙏 plus I will return the favour and watch your journey as well. Because we matter!

The card is very simple I wanted my customers to be able to case this card  and encourage them and build up there skills. And to feel confident that they can create a simple card and still looks good.


I used Granny Apple Green CardStock,Basic Black CardStock, Basic White CardStock. Tuxedo Black Memento Pad, Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’Pad, the new natural tone blends, the Here Together Stamp Set and the Matte Dots and my all time favourite dies scalloped Contours Dies.

Card Measurements 

A4                                           US size

Base: 14.9 x 10.5 cm            5-1/2”x 8-1/2”

Insert 14.4 x 10 cm              4” x 5-1/4”

Layer 10 x 7cm

Cheers Cheryl

1 comment:

Kylie Bertucci said...

It's a great card Cheryl. Your customers will appreciate being able to CASE it. Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

Citrus Blooms Bundle

  Hello Fellow Stampers, OMG! This DSP is just Gorgeous!!!!! I think this is my favourite suite of products in the New Annual Catalogue. Tod...