Tuesday 12 April 2022

Bruno & Kylie Bertucci’s Demonstrator Training Program Blog Hop - April 2022


 Hello Fellow Stampers,

Thank you for hopping onto my blog today. I wanted my Customers to get a feel of  the new In- Color’s  I picked the Sweet Sorbet for my first colour, with the Cup of Tea Bundle I used the Tea Boutique DSP. I blended Gray Granite on the Basic White CardStock to pick up that colour in the DSP. I decided to do a simple fun fold that they could copy if they wanted too.

Card Measurements 

A4                                           US size

Base: 14.9 x 21cm                         5-1/2”x 8-1/2”

Insert 14.4 x 10 cm                         4” x 5-1/4”

Layer  DSP  cut insert layer size in 1/2 for your DSP 


Supplies, Sweet  Sorbet A4 CardStock, Cup of Tea Bundle,Tea Boutique DSP, Parakeet Party Classic Stampin’Pad,Sweet Sorbet Classic Stampin’Pad, Tuxedo Black Memento Pad and the Basic Rhinestones, scalloped Contours Dies.

Blog Hop 





6 comments:

Rebecca Nutley said...

Cute cards, I just love the tea set and your use of funfold is great!

Sara Sayers - KISS Kreative said...

Your layout works perfectly with the teacups. I can't wait for mine to arrive

Kylie Bertucci said...

Fun indeed! Very cute. Thank you Cheryl for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

Stamp With Sandie said...

Omg time for tea. I love your card. Beautiful😍

Mo Rootes said...

An adorable card Cheryl, loving the sneak peek!

Creations in paper said...

Adorable! Great card using this tea bundle.

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell Challenge - I See A Sketch

  Hello Fellow Stampers Day 19. I See A Sketch Today’s challenge was to do, I See A Sketch I used the Lighting The Way Stamp Set, Distressed...