Tuesday 15 November 2022

New Mini Catalogue - January-April 2023

 Hello Fellow Stampers,

Look What I have! OMG! You are going to love it 😍 


The Mini January - April 2023 starts on the 5th of January 2023 and ends April. It has amazing suites of products,bundles, DSP and heaps of surprises. Also starting January 5 - 28/2/2023 is the Sale - A - Bration catalogue 


I have had a sneak look and 🥰🥰🥰 How does Stampin’Up keep getting better you will want them all.



I am taking orders for the New Catalogues and if , You live in Australia! And you don’t have a Demonstrator!

Please!

Email me now! cheryl_hurst@hotmail.com

With your name and address details and I will send you out the complimentary catalogues to you. If you are a customer of mine already yours are on the list. I will be sending off my catalogue list off 24/11/22 to the bulk mailing , so you will get them mid December. After that date it could take a bit longer to get to you.

Have a wonderful Crafty Day!

Cheers Cheryl 

No comments:

Pocket Thoughts Bundle

  Hello Fellow Stampers, I used the middle size pocket for this card. It was quite easy to do. Just die cut the pocket and fold on the lines...