Tuesday 11 April 2023

Bruno & Kylie Bertucci's DemonstratorTraining Program Blog Hop April 2023

 


Hello Fellow Stampers,
I hope you are enjoying the this month's blog hop as much as I am. The cards are amazing. Thank you for your lovely comments I do appreciate them all. 
My card this month is for my customers. I wanted to show them a simple cards they can easy copy.





Card Measurements

A4.                                                US Size

Base 

14.9 x21cm.                                 5-1/2"x8-1/2"

Main Layer & Insert

14.4 x 10cm.                               4"x 5-14"

Layer 

13.9 x9.5cm.                              3-1/4" x 5"


6 comments:

Janice Adams said...

Lovely!

Kylie Bertucci said...

I love simple cards and these are wonderful Cheryl! Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

Samantha Schriver said...

Pretty cards! Love the simplicity and the use of the embossing folders <3

Tamara Dilks said...

What great cards Cheryl. Simple and elegant.

Liz Yuille - Old Stables Crafts said...

I just love the elegant simplicity of this card!

Robbie said...

Very elegant clean and simple card!

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See Bling

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 23.I See Bling Today’s challenge was to do I see Bling!  I used Notes of Nature Bundle, Neutrals Adhesive Backe...