Tuesday 27 June 2023

Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlights Winners Hop

 




Hello Fellow Stampers,

Well I never thought I would be here! Thank you! I made an easy to reproduce fun fold card. I love all the new and old blues we have in our colour range. Today I picked Boho Blue and Night of Navy these two colours go so well together. I haven’t made many cards with  this style, so I am happy with the results.



So much you can do with this card but I kept it simple. I added the blending brush to the front to take the starkness of the White away from the CardStock. I used a light covering of Boho Blue and stamped the thank you from the Go to Greetings Stamp Set. The flowers are full strength BoHo Blue and second generation Boho Blue with Night of Navy. The leaves are Old Olive and I used the Wink of Stella for the stigma.





Measurements 

Base Card 10.5 x 29.8 1/2 of the CardStock 

Score @ 7.5cm,14.9cm

Card Stock inner base 8 x 22.5cm

Score @ 7.5,15cm

Basic White A4 CardStock 7.5 x 7 cm x2

DSP

10 x 14.4 cm 

10 x 7 cm

 Can be different DSP 7.5 x 7cm 


Product List

5 comments:

Robbie said...

Pretty card! I love your twist on the z-fold!

Kim Arlene said...

What a cool fun-fold card, Cheryl! ~ Kim Kroeker

Diane Evans said...

Pretty card

Karen Henderson said...

Fancy fold cards really are fun - and the papers are gorgeous.

Beth McCullough said...

Awesome fun fold, Cheryl! Congrats on Top 10!

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See A Colour Combo

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 27. I See A Colour Combo Tahitian Tide, Very Vanilla and Wild Wheat. Today’s challenge was to do I see A Colour...