Tuesday 5 September 2023

Kylie Bertucci’s Monthly International Blog Highlights Gallery-September

 

Hello My Fellow Stampers,

Today’s card is from the mini catalogue September-December , I thought the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks would be a good start to show my customers this amazing catalogue. The masks are very easy to use, The masks I used here today for this card are a set of four and in the corner you’ll see a little “ V”cut out of it and underneath that, you will see numbers 1 to 4 so you know which order to use the masks. I also use the silicon mat because it fitted perfectly with the masks. I just use a little bit of adhesive for the cardstock onto the silicon mat which kept it stable for me to use my blending brushes for the shading.


Card Measurements

A4.                                                US Size

Base 

14.9 x21cm.                                 5-1/2"x8-1/2"

Main Layer & Insert

14.4 x 10cm.                               4"x 5-14"

Layer 

13.9 x9.5cm.                              3-1/4" x 5"

I used the Basics Embossing Folder after I finished blending the images. By doing this I added more texture to my card. The Basics Embossing Folders come in a pack of 3 and are available on my online store. I also used the More Dazzle Specialty Paper as my background for this card. My main colour is Orchid Oasis it’s a gorgeous colour that I love to use when I get a chance to.the product list is below. The Abundant Beauty Masks will be available on the 6/9/23.



Product List

2 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

The embossing and blending are amazing. Thanks Cheryl for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

Creating Art With Marilyn said...

Such a pretty card, love the colors you used.

Citrus Blooms Bundle

  Hello Fellow Stampers, OMG! This DSP is just Gorgeous!!!!! I think this is my favourite suite of products in the New Annual Catalogue. Tod...