Thursday 26 October 2023

Bruno &Kylie Bertucci Demonstrator Training Blog Hop

 


I saw Kylie’s YouTube on Friday and I had to case her. This is the first time using this DSP. This card was so much fun to make. It’s a pop up card .check out her YouTube on how to make it. Thank you Kylie for this wonderful opportunity.

#

Card Measurements

A4.                                                US Size

Base 

14.9 x21cm.                                 5-1/2"x8-1/2"

Main Layer & Insert

14.4 x 10cm.                               4"x 5-14"

Layer 

13.9 x9.5cm.                              3-1/4" x 5"

Belly Band  

2.8 x 29.7 cm                            1-1/8 x11”

Window Sheets x2

2.5 x x10 cm                             1 x 4”



Product List
Blog Hop:


3 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

Beautiful job. What a compliment that you CASEd me! Thank you Cheryl for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

Nancy Endwright said...

Cheryl, This card is beautiful and I'm very curious as to how it was made. I will need to watch Kylie's video. Nancy

Diane (DeeDee) said...

Love your card!

Citrus Blooms Bundle

  Hello Fellow Stampers, OMG! This DSP is just Gorgeous!!!!! I think this is my favourite suite of products in the New Annual Catalogue. Tod...