Tuesday 26 December 2023

Kylie Bertucci’s International Blog Highlights Winners Hop

 

Hello My Fellow Stampers,
Today’s card I used the Bee Mine Suite of Products. I also  used the inked and Texture stamp set for the thank you. This is a simple fun fold card. 



Card Measurements

A4.                                                

Base 

19.5x 10.5 cm scored at 4.5cm

Layer

Coloured CardStock 6 x 10.5 cm

Coloured CardStock 7.5 x 10.5cm

Layer 

Basic White 7 x 10 cm

DSP 5.5 x 10 cm

DSP 4 x 10 cm


Blog hop

5 comments:

Robbie said...

Very cute card!

Lorraine said...

So bright and cheery! Love your card!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Love it. So adorable! Congrats Cheryl on making it to the Top Ten Blog Hop this month!

marilyn said...

Cute card Cheryl, the Bee Mine collection make great fun cards

Simone von derdiedasKleine bastelt said...

Such a cute card!
Congrats on the Top Ten and greetings from Germany, Simone

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See Texture

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 29. I See Texture Today’s challenge was to do I see Texture!I used On The Ocean Bundle, More Dazzle Specialty p...