Tuesday, 6 February 2024

Kylie Bertucci’s monthly International blog Highlights Gallery


 Hello Fellow Stampers,
Today's card is a fun fold that I learnt from Kylie Bertucci"s online retreat, the next retreat is in a few days and I can't wait. So I decided to spoil my customers this month with this cute card. The card has a few pieces but easy to make. I love the bright colours of the Delightful Floral DSP. The stamp set is from the Sale A Bration catalogue Heartfelt Hello. 
Thank you for your vote today💕  https://bit.ly/Feb2024VoteForMe








Product List

3 comments:

Marilyn Pearen said...

such a pretty card, I love the layout

Kylie Bertucci said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for being part of my International Blog Highlights this month and all the best with voting!

Lorraine Tierney said...

What a beautiful card! Love the fold.

Web of Fun Bundle

 Hello My Fellow Stampers, This is the perfect time to start getting your Halloween cards and gifts ready. This cute bundle is called Wen of...