Monday 25 March 2024

Chain Card Swap Blog Hop -Annette

 



At the beginning of October, I started a fun journey with 11 other Australian demonstrators. We called it a "Chain Card Swap". It is a card version of what is called "Chinese Whispers" in Australia. Each of us designed a card (round 1) and sent it off to one of the other participants. That person CASE-d (Copy And Share Everything) the card and send their version on to the next person. The card made its way around until finally a version came home to the maker. We are going to have a blog hop for each of the card designs to share the fun and amazement at the evolution.
I received Annette's card in round 7 from Genna




This is my take on the card.



Blop Hop


5 comments:

Carolina Evans said...

Cool card! I love the image you chose - the cow is so cute!

Annette McMillan said...

That cow is indeed very cute. Great card. I really like the way the layout has evolved.

Genna said...

Love this card! And I love how you kept the idea of the clouds in the background but with a different paper. It's fascinating to see the little details that carry through from one card to another.

Sharni said...

Lovely card. I agree - the cow is rather cute!

Kayla said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the Designer Series Paper that you chose to use with that cow - so cool!

Latte Love Bundle

  Hello Fellow Stampers, This bundle of products are in our online exclusives store not in any catalogue. It’s such a gorgeous collection of...