Wednesday 27 March 2024

Chain Card Swap Blog Hop - Carolina


 

At the beginning of October, I started a fun journey with 11 other Australian demonstrators. We called it a "Chain Card Swap". It is a card version of what is called "Chinese Whispers" in Australia. Each of us designed a card (round 1) and sent it off to one of the other participants. That person CASE-d (Copy And Share Everything) the card and send their version on to the next person. The card made its way around until finally a version came home to the maker. We are going to have a blog hop for each of the card designs to share the fun and amazement at the evolution.
I received Carolina’s card in round 10 from Monique


this is my take on the card I received and gave back to Carolina



5 comments:

Tracy Held said...

It is amazing how this card changed as it did the rounds

Annette McMillan said...

Yes, I agree with Tracy, it is amazing how the design progressed. Love your card Cheryl.

Genna said...

You can't see how this card could be made from the one that started without seeing all the hops - but step by step you can see how everyone did a brilliant job.

Carolina Evans said...

Thank you for hand delivering this card to me at Onstage! That was really special.
Love how my original card made it all the way to this design!

Kayla said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl and I just love all the texture and greenery.

Craft This Way 30 Day Farewell SU Catalogue -I See A Colour Combo

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Day 27. I See A Colour Combo Tahitian Tide, Very Vanilla and Wild Wheat. Today’s challenge was to do I see A Colour...