Friday 6 September 2024

Card Chain Swap - Kayla



 


At the beginning of October, I started a fun journey with 11 other Australian demonstrators. We called it a "Chain Card Swap". It is a card version of what is called "Chinese Whispers" in Australia. Each of us designed a card (round 1) and sent it off to one of the other participants. That person CASE-d (Copy And Share Everything) the card and send their version on to the next person. The card made its way around until finally a version came home to the maker. We are going to have a blog hop for each of the card designs to share the fun and amazement at the evolution.

I received  Kayla card in round 1




This is my take of Kayla’s gorgeous card I didn’t have the bundle so I used Country Flowers Bundle 






Blog Hop:

4 comments:

Kayla Renee said...

Such a gorgeous card Cheryl! xx

Annette McMillan said...

What a great CASE, Cheryl. Love the way you've retained all of the colour and texture, using different elements.

Ros said...

I love how you kept all the texture and bright colours that Kayla also used.

Genna said...

I love how the same layout and colours works so well with completely different images.

New Product- Reindeer Memories Workshop page 2

  Hello Fellow Stampers, OMG! These pages are so much fun to put together and the workshop instructions are so easy to follow. I haven’t glu...