Friday, 4 April 2025

Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop - April 2025

 

Thank you for joining us for this month's Let's Craft Together blog hop.  We are a group of multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators in Australia who have developed a strong friendship though our love of stamping and our admiration of each other's style of crafting. Each month one of us sets a challenge that we use for the blog hop.  This month's challenge is: Mother’s Day


Mother’s Day is coming soon and I couldn’t be more excited to celebrate it. My mum is 94 I’m 64 and my daughter 34. Generations of mothers in our family. We will celebrate it all together and I am sure it will be heaps of fun. 






I made this fun fold to make a fun card for my mum for Mother’s Day. Using Old Olive, Lemon Lolly and Daffodil Delight. This suite of products from the January/April Mini Catalogue 2025.


Card Measurements

A4.                                                US Size

Base 

CS 10.5 x 29.7 cm                       4 x 11”

Score3,6,9.6 cm.                          1-1/8,2-1/8,3-          1/2”,7-1/2,8-7/8,9-7/8”

CS -Flap  10.3 x 21 cm                  3-7/8 x 8”

Score@ 10.5 cm                            4”

DSP(A) inside panel (x2)

3 x 10 cm                                        1-3/8 x 3-7/8”

DSP ( B) inside Middle Panel (x2)

2.5 x 10 cm                                      1 x 3-7/8”

DSP ( A) inside Panel outside (x2)

3 x 10 cm                                         1 x 3-7/8”

DSP(B) outside Panels (larger) ( x 2)

3 x 10 cm                                          1 x 3-7/8”

DSP (A) outside panels, Front (smaller) (x 2)

3 x 10 cm                                           1 x 3-7/8”

DSP (B) Flap Layer

10 x 10 cm                                        3-3/4 x 3-3/4”

Basic White- Inside Flap

10 x 10 cm                                        3-3/4 x 3-3/4”



Blog Hop:

2 comments:

Nancy said...

very pretty fun fold!

Mandy Witherby said...

Very pretty card Cheryl.

Halloween Treats

 Hello My Fellow Stampers, Are you thinking of creating fun treats this Halloween? Check out Playful Packaging Bundle ! I used the left over...