Wednesday, 8 April 2026

Chain I.

 


I started a fun journey with 10 other Australian demonstrators. We called it a "Chain Card Swap". It is a card version of what is called "Chinese Whispers" in Australia. Each of us designed a card (round 1) and sent it off to one of the other participants. That person CASE-d (Copy And Share Everything) the card and send their version on to the next person. The card made its way around until finally a version came home to the maker. We are going to have a blog hop for each of the card designs to share the fun and amazement at the evolution.




I received this beautiful card in round 4 from the amazing Danielle


Here is my take on this card design 

Blog Hop

2 comments:

Carolina Evans said...

Great case Cheryl, what stamp set is the flower from?

Genna said...

Great use of the Product of the Month papers Cheryl. Gotta love blue!

Framed Violets Bundle

 Hello My Fellow Stampers, This is a gorgeous suite/ Bundle of products. The DSP is amazing with cut out so you can make quick and easy card...