Saturday, 4 July 2026

Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop - July 2026


 Thank you for joining us for this month's Let's Craft Together blog hop.  We are a group of multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators in Australia who have developed a strong friendship though our love of stamping and our admiration of each other's style of crafting. Each month one of us sets a challenge that we use for the blog hop.  This month's challenge is Tic Tac Toe




I chose the Die Cut, DSP and dry emboss line. The die cut is from the New Product from the Online Exclusives Seasonal Cheer Mini Embossing Folder the DSP is A Stitched Season and the Die and stamp I used is from Pretty Poinsettia Bundle. 

Basic White, and Real Red are the cardstock and ink I used with the cute Real Red nPeppermint Embellishments.
Blog Hop:
Product List

3 comments:

Carolina Evans said...

Beautifully executed! Love the bright big die cut Ponsietta

Annette McMillan said...

Yes, I love the poinsettia die cut as well, and those cute embellishments too!

Tracy Held said...

I'm waiting for my poinsettia bundle to arrive. I'm even more impatient for it now after seeing your card

Framed Violets Bundle

 Hello My Fellow Stampers, This is a gorgeous suite/ Bundle of products. The DSP is amazing with cut out so you can make quick and easy card...