Friday, 4 September 2026

Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop - September 2026


 Thank you for joining us for this month's Let's Craft Together blog hop.  We are a group of multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators in Australia who have developed a strong friendship though our love of stamping and our admiration of each other's style of crafting. Each month one of us sets a challenge that we use for the blog hop.  This month's challenge is casing the New Catalogue!

Casing the Catalogue I chose the Mosaic Garden suite.
It is found on page 32-33 the card is on page 33.
I used Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock with the gorgeous Mosaic Garden DSP, Tile Garden Bundle Hydrangea Hue Bordered Ribbon and Glossy Dots. The inks I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Pretty Peacock.
I fuzzed cut the flowers and used the Dies as well. 


Blog Hop

1 comment:

Carolina Evans said...

Beautiful card Cheryl.I can wait to order this suite!

Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop - September 2026

  Thank you for joining us for this month's Let's Craft Together blog hop.  We are a group of multi-cultural Stampin’ Up!® demonstra...