Sunday 24 May 2020

Tasteful Touches Bundle Pre- Order available June 3rd 2020

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are staying safe and well plus warm the weather has changed. Brrrrrrr
Today I am showcasing Tasteful Touches Bundle that will be available on June 3rd as a SU Demonstrator we can get a few things early not bad hey.
The card I am spotlighting is this one
I used Cajun Craze CardStock and ink with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Whisper White CardStock and Basic Black CardStock.
Card base Cajun Craze CardStock 14.9x 21cm
Whisper White CardStock 14.4 x 10cm used the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder ( available on June 3).
Basic Black CardStock 12.3 x 6.8cm
Whisper White CardStock 11.6 x 7.2cm I used the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set using the feather stamp. ( available on June 3).
Tasteful Label Dies cut the larger one in Basic Black CardStock and the small in Whisper White.
Also using the stamp from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set for the sentiment. ( available on June 3).
I used Dimensionals  on the both Basic Black CardStock.
I hope you like my card.
Live in Australia and you don’t have a demonstrator and would love the new Catalogue please use the button up top to contact me and leave me your  name & address.
My shop is open 24/7.
Inside the card I used whisper White 14.4 x 10cm
Cajun Craze ink using the feather stamp set Tasteful Touches

No comments:

Scrapbook Saturday

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Today I used something different,  I used the folder and pockets from SU this was a fun and easy way to scrapbook p...