Monday 25 May 2020

Tasteful Touches Bundle Pre- Order Available June 3

Hi Everyone,
Welcome to another week. I have another card from the Tasteful Touches Bundle.
I really liked how this card turned out.
This is how I made the card
Mossy Meadow CardStock as the base 14.9 x 21 cm
Using the Mossy Meadow ink I stamped the feather stamp from the Tasteful Touches Stamp set to make a background cover. ( Stamp set available June 3).
Foil sheet Brass (available June 3). Cut to 13.1 x 8.7cm and used the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (available June 3).
Whisper White CardStock 12.3 x 6.8 cm and using Mossy Meadow ink and Branch stamp from the Tasteful Touches Stamp set.
Tasteful Labels Dies larger in Mossy Meadow and smaller in Whisper White. Sentiment from Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow ink.
Gilded Gems
 Whisper White Ribbon from Flowers for every Season Como pack (available June 3).
Gold Trim from Forever Greenery Trim Como Pack(available June 3).
Dimensionals used under the Mossy Meadow label.
Inside the card Whisper White CardStock   14.4 x 10cm
With Mossy Meadow ink and The feather from Tasteful Touches Stamp Set and left over Brass foil Embossing for the edge. Bringing a bit of the outside inside
I hope you liked this card.
Live in Australia and you don’t have a Demonstrator and you would like a catalogue please use the contact me button up top and send me your name and address
My shop is open 24/7

No comments:

Scrapbook Saturday

  Hello Fellow Stampers, Today I used something different,  I used the folder and pockets from SU this was a fun and easy way to scrapbook p...